Phoenix

Player Report

Your Name: Phoenix

Server: PRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229719013

Player in question: Sugah 

Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196278315

Specific Rule(s) Violated Constant For harassment

Brief summary of what happened: He literally so toxic never knows when to stop and harrases people for the randomist shit

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/1aedac8f313878d4e9539c48584c57a0

https://gyazo.com/778c6a3fdcb48c2a4eaac91268eed899

https://gyazo.com/dc6b8c2e6183cac09d65b9b960285201

https://gyazo.com/7023a1b38b7749eeebaa4d314875d38d

https://gyazo.com/6a651c9f7e0a4aeb8275a1784d21fcb8

https://gyazo.com/33e2b2b46b93167eaa3b9fdd01fb61ed

https://gyazo.com/81ef2302f1916a5af9f0bf8fe538d7e6

+1

With evidence that was provided to the case, shows a clear understanding that Sugah has been quite rude to Phoenix here. Although, if Sugah decides to respond back to this report..my opinion may change depending on his defense.

Snake | Trial Moderator | Captain Reynolds NYPD

-rep

With the evidence, you provided you took photos of you two fighting in occ. The photo does not show who started and or you never told use in your summary how it starts and you delete or crop out some of your responses back to him. Then In my consolation, it is staff disrecpt he expressing his opinion about you and how he does not care about what you are talking about. Staff disrecpt Is allowed.

+/- Support
As much as I like and respect Sugah, there is clear evidence of him harassing Phoenix, however, there is a lack of evidence depicting when this started and how this started, so I could be wrong here and perhaps phoenix said something rude to Sugah to begin the argument and is reporting him now. I will wait for other responses and more evidence.

- Support

Okay... With my time on Garry's Mod I have realized Phoenix is the person who starts the most toxicity but then goes and cries about it. Reason to this with all due and respect, is the fact that just the other day everyone was having a nice normal day and out of no where he asked "whos the bloods leader" then someone proceeds to tell him and he has the audacity to say " I'm sorry for you guys and leader " Then proceeds to sit there and expect nothing to happen. I feel as if this kid has so much anger built up due to something personal in the past, sadly he has admitted to me about it just don't want the problem to affect other people? But every encounter i have had with this kid its always negative. I don't appreciate the fact that he wants to sit here and act like a good guy when  he is most definitely the person to start his arguments just cant ever finish them so he gets really butt hurt and has to go cry about it. I hope this comes across something because out of all of this i think the issue is him and no one else yeah words may be exchange but they are exchanged for a reason and especially because of Sugah we all know Sugahs the nicest one but he will sure also let you know if he doesn't like you or not so how bout you leave him alone because what you did here was just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Sincerely Dream 🙂

1. I'd like for you to show all sides of the chat and who started what before anyone decides anything. Keeping pertinent information from staff while making a report and doctoring photos to make something one-sided isn't what a person with the Senior-Moderator rank should be doing.
2. The screenshots are from a single conversation which, according to the rules, would not count as harassment. It has to be continued and constant to be harassment. Having one rude conversation isn't breaking any rule. If I were, say, standing outside your base or messaging you calling you names after you and/or another staff had told me to stop that WOULD count as harassment and I would fully accept a warn for it.
3. I would like to point out a few of these pieces of "evidence" are clearly me talking to someone else, NOT Phoenix. I will refer to them by their first 3 letters/number in the link provided by Phoenix.

https://gyazo.com/1aedac8f313878d4e9539c48584c57a0
     Picture 1ae- You see me saying the phrase "What a fucking nerd". There is no other conversation in this screenshot to provide context or indicate I am talking to or about Phoenix.

Picture 81e- In this screenshot I tell an Admin to "shut the fuck up..." in response to him stating we are arguing. While you may think it was rude of me, this is clearly not directed toward Phoenix and I have no clue why he added it because it isn't relevant to his report.

https://gyazo.com/33e2b2b46b93167eaa3b9fdd01fb61ed
     Picture 33e- This picture, in my opinion, couldn't be counted as harassment either way. I was stating that Phoenix starts and/or interjects himself into conversations then cry's when people tell him he has no place in their conversation and to be quiet. When I say things such as "shut the fuck up no one cares what you think", although it is mean it's not against the rules to tell someone to stop butting in to your chat.

In whole, this report is more about my personality. While I admit, I can be rude and maybe a little too straightforward, not sparing anyone's feelings, I have not broken any server rules according to these pieces of evidence shown against me.

Thank you for your time in reading my response.

+/- Support

In the evidence from Phoneix we can see aggressive texts and messages that could be perceived as degrading and I clearly believe that this is very unnecessary from Sugah. I know people can get upset at sometimes for different reasons but that does not give you permission to say stuff like this. It doesn't matter whether It's Phoenix or someone else. Either way I don't like the way Sugah expressed themselves but I still agree that there is quite a lack of evidence about the whole argument. 

@Sugah I get what you are saying and I understand that you don't believe you harassed Phoenix. Harassing is a pretty big thing and it has to take quite some bit to be counted as harassment. Either way you broke rule A7: "Arguing in OOC is not permitted." and admitted to it. I would also like to point out that what @MrDream is saying is totally meaningless and does not have anything to do with this situation.

I am very questioned in this scenario and would like someone else to take this report, Thanks.

Sincerely, Deputy Chief Operating Director, Tullemac

43 minutes ago, Tullemac said:

+/- Support

In the evidence from Phoneix we can see aggressive texts and messages that could be perceived as degrading and I clearly believe that this is very unnecessary from Sugah. I know people can get upset at sometimes for different reasons but that does not give you permission to say stuff like this. It doesn't matter whether It's Phoenix or someone else. Either way I don't like the way Sugah expressed themselves but I still agree that there is quite a lack of evidence about the whole argument. 

@Sugah I get what you are saying and I understand that you don't believe you harassed Phoenix. Harassing is a pretty big thing and it has to take quite some bit to be counted as harassment. Either way you broke rule A7: "Arguing in OOC is not permitted." and admitted to it. I would also like to point out that what @MrDream is saying is totally meaningless and does not have anything to do with this situation.

I am very questioned in this scenario and would like someone else to take this report, Thanks.

Sincerely, Deputy Chief Operating Director, Tullemac

Tullemac, I understand where you're coming from in this response but you need to realize that your dislike of my "expression" doesn't mean a rule was broken. Saying mean things to someone who initiated a conversation with me first isn't harassment. Like I said before, had I been pulled to a sit and they said "Please stop talking to Phoenix, anything further will be counted as harassment." I would have stopped talking to him at all. He didn't call a sit and instead chose to crop out his portion of the conversation and insinuate it was only me talking to him.

Also, to say I "broke rule A7: 'Arguing in OOC is not permitted.' and admitted to it" is simply untrue. The staff member that was there and saying we were arguing would have warned me for it as he/she (I am unsure of their gender as it is ambiguous) was the one who thought it was arguing in the first place. You can be told to stop arguing in OOC then if you continue you receive a warn, which I did not receive.

I do thank you for your response though. :)

-/+ rep

This picture in my opinion are clearly on sided. Like sugah and other people said, there is no context behind the conversation so its just looks like sugah is talking to himself. I also dont agree with sugah talking to phoenix like that and should just talk it out 

+support

I’ve witness about everything that was going on. I was also one of the people he harassed, I would drive by him not saying anything and he always have something to say about me or my life. I’ve seen him harassing and bulling many people and it’s getting tiring so seeing that someone is finally standing up to him is comforting knowing that someone has the guts to speak! I’m not sure if other people will step up with him but it’s been a constant thing. He’s always minging and disrespecting people and as someone who wants EA to be fun he has ruined my RP experience almost twice to the point where I had to log off and get off gmod for a day or two. I can’t provide proof of what he did but this is only my reasoning on why I think something should happen.

Hello Phoenix,

As you and I are very close, all things considered, I will not be taking the case unless everyone else in SMT does not want to take it. I do however have a  few things I would like to point out, and will do so as un-bias as possible. 

With that being said I will not take any personal interactions with both you and  the accused, Sugah, while reviewing the case. 

Now, after reviewing the evidence submitted against the accused, it is evident that some information is needed for context, thus I will be not using some of those in my overlooking in this case. The photos I will be using will be the following: 

https://gyazo.com/1aedac8f313878d4e9539c48584c57a0

https://gyazo.com/dc6b8c2e6183cac09d65b9b960285201

https://gyazo.com/6a651c9f7e0a4aeb8275a1784d21fcb8

a-1

a-2

a-3

a-4

(I will refer to them as these A-# throughout the rest of this)

On 3/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, Donald The Duck said:

The photo does not show who started and or you never told use in your summary how it starts

Donald in this instance is correct as without the start of this who is to say what happened. If the start of this was evidence was piece A-1 then this is something blown out of proportion, escalating to this point. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:34 PM, MrDream said:

- Support

your entire support is only based on personal relevance and you do not even take into account evidence provided. The fact that you took the time to even right that shows me where you are as a staff member, and where you will go as a staff member. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:40 PM, Sugah said:

messaging you calling you names after you and/or another staff had told me to stop that WOULD count as harassment and I would fully accept a warn for it.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:40 PM, Sugah said:

In this screenshot I tell an Admin to "shut the fuck up..." in response to him stating we are arguing. While you may think it was rude of me, this is clearly not directed toward Phoenix and I have no clue why he added it because it isn't relevant to his report.

Please look at piece A- 4. You are told to stop arguing in OOC as the both of you are taking it too far, yet this continued. You telling DaBoi to "Shut the fuck up" afterwards is dismissing the fact that you were told to stop and chose to persist, correct me if it still does not have relevance.

Now that I have point out flaws, lack of relevance, and things I would like more people to pay attention too I can finally continue and put my opinion into the mix. 

With an overall lack of knowing the start of the issue it is hard to discern the root of the issue. I see many holes in your case, if you were to reveal more of the chat in some of the SS where they have no relevance ( hence me not using some of them) it would clear things up.  Your case appears to one sided but as you look further into it things do not add up. The reason the report was made was for the breaching of rules A4 and A16 of the EliteAce PoliceRP MOTD, while you can argue that is the case you are not entirely correct. Rule A7 states that 'arguing in OOC is not permitted', an argument is not a 1 sided thing being defined as "exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way"  while harassment is defined as "abusing, insulting, or otherwise harming you on a regular basis, it's called harassment". 

Overall due to personal affiliation with with the accused and the accuser I wont state what I think should be the end result case.  I would like to make people think more on this from different perspectives. I wish both parties are ok with my review on the case. 

Signed,
Jax, CEO

EliteAce 

"True leadership is having the strength and knowledge to teach other to lead when you are no longer there, knowing you will be forgotten to time" - Jax

"Thou Shalt be beholden to no laws beyond these" 
- The Scythe Commandments

DENIED

Whilst there is evidence of Sugah being toxic there is no proof that he was targeting it towards you, in this scenario the best we can do is have a talk to Sugah about his behaviour, in future please try to get a clear cut of evidence showing that he is targeting you directly.

we could not see who started the whole argument to begin with so I am deciding to deny this report

HOWEVER I will be speaking to Sugah about how he acts for future reference.