In-Game Name: Specialth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419291334

Discord: Ayden#0663

References: None

Have you donated?: No but planning on it

Time in game (TAB in game): Almost 9 hours

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes use it all the time

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: 4 years ago

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?:  T-max server, Suffix Networks and a lot of other dark rp as well of a fair share of police rps

Number of Warns: 0

Have you ever been banned on here before?: no

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: Yes on elite ace police rp mostly bc most of the people hate me.

What Rank are you applying for?: T-mod

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: yes

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words):  Being a staff member to me means lending a helping hand, onto the server. Being a staff member to me, means being an enforcer of the rules, and making the play space better for each and every one of us. My goal in becoming a staff is to have more players join, and also make them want to come back onto the server and play even more. This server has formed me serious friendships with other players and I found it suitable it was about time I applied. Being a staff member to me means being a kind and nice individual, who wants to help, rather than be rude. I feel like being a staff member means I am an enforcer of the rules, but one who isn't bias. One who listens to both sides of the stories before deciding anything. One who lends a helping hand to those in need. So all in all, being a staff member to me is being an enforcer of the server rules, one who makes the play space better, and one who lends a helping hand when its needed, not being bias in any situation.

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): I want to be a staff member because I feel like I could be a GIANT help to this server. Some times the staff are all to busy to answer all the ticket's, and so that's where I come in. I want to lend a helping hand and make the players who play on there have a nice and welcoming time , when joining elite ace police RP. I want to stop the minges, from ruining the playtime, and play experience of the other player's, that are joining elite ace. I feel like I  can serve Respect Loyalty, Friendship, and happiness to elite ace gaming. I like people to have a fun time not a boring waste of time i want everyone to have fun and make new friends on this server and I feel that this server has a lot of potential to grow and eventually make it to be one of the best servers. - Specialth

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?: My ultimate goal is to make the player space more friendly, and not as many minges, as well as providing a helping hand to the staff, and making the community all together, a better place.

Man you have a bad history of staff apps just give it a break and play on the server, maybe one day you can try again but this is pathetic and obnoxious I looked at your posts...

-Support

- Low playtime (across all staff applications)

- Lying about warns (on your last staff app you said 13 now you say 0)

- Not a person to cry about warns but you have way to many warns for the time you have played on the server.

- You have copied other peoples staff apps before

- You are changing up your story every time last time you staffed on 2 server now you have staff on a bunch of darkrp servers and policerp servers smh

- You have proven why you should not be staff

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: Yes on elite ace police rp mostly bc most of the people hate me.

The verdict of the ban is not because people hate you its because what you did, now may people be mad at you for doing something? sure

Edited by Cloaker

ckoakertmod.PNG.54a3e345951ebb9fb955b1c78d4c3f0d.PNG

Cloaker the warns are from the police rp not the dark rp so i dont know if you understand that iam going for staff on the dark rp

- support

- already have warns

- lying about warns

-have seen some mic spam from you in game

play the server some more and show us you can change

not lying about warns i have a lot of warns in police rp not dark rp the warns from police rp dont count for the dark rp so i am not lying about my warns