ImSudo

Barack Obama's Staff Application

Steam Name: ImSudo

In-Game Name: Barack Obama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211099187

Discord: ImSudo#8237

References: Courage, Ghost, Christian, Applebeez, Mxson, Snake, Hawk, Snookie, Dodge, Jonothan

Have you donated?: Yes

Time in game (!time in chat): 2w 6h 16m

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: About a year ago I believe

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: Admin on Here

Number of Warns: 0

Have you ever been banned on here before?: No

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: No

What Rank are you applying for?: Moderator

Time Zone: CST

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: Yes

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): 

Being a Staff Member means that you will try your best to keep the server clean and make sure everyone is following the server rules, and make sure that you are representing the server as best as you can. 
It means that you are to remain professional at all times and do your job how you supposed to. It means that you are supposed to be unbiased when making decisions about warns or kicks or any punishments. 
It means that you are here to help any players with any problems or issues they have to the best of you ability. It means you are supposed to take care of any stressful situation and try to calm it down the best you can and staff memebers need to be active and be handling any situations they can. Being a staff member means that you are here to help any new players learn the ropes of the server.

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): 

I want to become a staff member so that when the staff ratio is not meet I can hop on and help out. I can bring activeness to the staff team, I'm very active and can play everyday. I want to become a staff member so I can make the server much more enjoyable for new players and players who want to role-play seriously. I can bring a lot of peace to the server because I can respond to problems at a fast rate, and take care of them as best and efficiently as I can
Lastly, I want to become a staff member because I want to make this a better place and make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves while still following the rules. I can bring a person that the staff team can depend on to be there when we are going through tough times.

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?: 

My ultimate goal is to become a SMT Member and Gain the trust of the staff team, and make the server the best it can be!

Also I was previously a Staff member on this Server and Decided to leave for reasons I should not have left for, but I believe I have learned my lesson and am ready to come back at a lower rank. I am completely fine with working my way back up as I have made many mistakes in the past.

+1
+ Confirmed Reference.
+ Dedicated.
+ Active.
+ Good app & playtime.
+ Mature.

Hope to see you apart of the Staff Team again, Snake [Senior Moderator] [CPT Don Reynolds]

+support

Previous Experience

Active

Effort on app

Knows the rules front and back

----------------------------------------------------

nothing bad to say about him

Good luck on the app sudo  -  Apple

Sorry, you left me. I really needed you...

During your time, you had been eh

+1 
You are a cool guy so i guess

I wish you were more active and a little less toxic

// Jakku | Tmod-Police RP