clouttoken

Spookiebear Report

Your name: CloutToken

Server: Police RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112660502

Accused Staff Member's Name: Spookiebear

Accused Staff Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11660230

Accused Staff Member's Rank: Head of Staff

Rule Violation, Negligence, or Abuse of power: Disrespectful attitude, unbecoming behavior of a high-ranking staff member.

Specific Rules Violated (if any): N/A

How did the Staff Member abuse? (if abuse)*Keep it brief*: Bad attitude

How did the Staff Member neglect his/her duties (if neglect)*Keep it brief*: Having a power rush

Summary of events: Me and my friend were trying to become Police Officers and took the job of Police Cadet in order to receive instruction. We went over to see if there was an active training. We goofed off a bit before Spookie told us to "get on the wall, stop and be quiet". I was caught off guard by his slight sass however I didn't really say anything to him about it and said whatever. I looked over to my other monitor to read a Discord message and tabbed out for a second and I could hear him speaking before I even tabbed out. I tabbed back in and he started giving me more attitude. He then proceed to say "OK shut up and start talking".

After he told us that we needed an actual RP name, I literally asked what the command was in which he used his physgun to freeze me in the sky and straight up told me to "switch jobs". I didn't understand him the first time and I asked him to repeat himself in which he responded with "you don't know how to follow simple orders switch jobs" even though I literally asked such a simple question. The fact that he is calling it an order also indicates of very power hungry behavior. It's as if I'm expected to know the ins and outs of the server on my very first day. Overall awful first impression of the server.

Note that we were in a TeamSpeak channel in the background where I was talking to my friend and commenting on the atrocious behavior.

Evidence:  

Edited by clouttoken

-/+ Neutral 

-You should have just stood on the wall and been quiet 

-Snookie should not of gotten that upset because you asked how to change your name

-Guapo 

Edited by Guapo_Gage

Head Administrator Guapoasap_ninja.jpg.86fd2e9500af4922b9f22a5e093060d6.jpg

You are blacklisted bro

i banned you from the discord for ear raping during a pd meeting
image.png

wXPB7r2.png

DENIED

Minged in PD discord

Bad behaviour and clearly not on to RP

He gave you a chance, that was his choice he can make u switch jobs if he wishes this is not a staff report its a PD report in IA discord
https://discord.gg/Mg7zFj

wXPB7r2.png