Sign in to follow this  
KS uwu

pls appeal my ban

I'm sorry I used a degrading word. As a member of the LGBTQ community I should've known better than to use that term. I'm also sorry I tried to lie and cover my ass with the mods. I was angry and in a call, I meant to call my friend that but my mic on gmod picked it up since I said it so loudly. Still not an excuse for using that word. Since what I said wasn't too severe I was hopping to get my ban reduced to maybe a few days or hours. I'm more than willing to write or say an apology to the officer who reported me. I absolutely do not want other players to feel unsafe or threatened. I am in no way homophobic, and I hope this clears up any problems as I do enjoy your server. 

2 minutes ago, Kitty Sperm said:

I'm sorry I used a degrading word. As a member of the LGBTQ community I should've known better than to use that term. I'm also sorry I tried to lie and cover my ass with the mods. I was angry and in a call, I meant to call my friend that but my mic on gmod picked it up since I said it so loudly. Still not an excuse for using that word. Since what I said wasn't too severe I was hopping to get my ban reduced to maybe a few days or hours. I'm more than willing to write or say an apology to the officer who reported me. I absolutely do not want other players to feel unsafe or threatened. I am in no way homophobic, and I hope this clears up any problems as I do enjoy your server. 

Please use the proper format  there's a template for you if you would like secondly id highly suggest you change your name 

Screenshot_20201014-121414_Chrome.jpg

Hey kitty, If you go back in our Ban and Warn appeals you will see something called "Ban/Warn Appeal Format" Please copy and paste that format in your appeal and follow it! 

[Ranso]

b8bd163a6b4778fd1d5994453a24452b98b148e3_full.jpg

I think I used the correct format this time, if theres anything else I can do or need to fix pls lmk. Tysm!