Max.z0

Nutz Family Application

Family Name: Nutz Clan

What Do You Want Tag To Say: Nutz. ex: Nutz Leader MrNutz.

Acquaintances: Crips, Beifong, KFC gang, Sugah (our holy man) and Sudo (our Admin rep).

Leader Of Family: Mr Nutz aka NutzMight

Co-Leader Of Family: SmokinNutz

Names Of Members:

-Mr Nutz (myself and Leader)

-NutzCris

-NutzNoa

-BigNutz

-SmokinNutz (co-Leader)

-SupremeNutz

-TieNutz

All Members Steam IDS: myself/ STEAM_0:0:78193266, NutzCris/STEAM_0:1:199571885 ,NutzNoa/STEAM_0:1:67716476 , BigNutz/STEAM_0:0:64275811, SmokinNutz/Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:71372578 , SupremeNutz/STEAM_0:1:567598310 , TieNutz/ STEAM_0:0:154087778

All Members Discords: - Myself/ Maxwell.Vondeen#6563, BigNutz/Avery134#2949, NutzCris/Crisp0p #3272, NutzNoa/noa#3271 , SmokinNutz/ImSmokiee#9745, SupremeNutz/Supreme_Shot10#0564, TieNutz/Mr Tie#9497

What Type Of Family Ex) Mafia, Gang,  Builders: Mafia

Reason For Starting Family: I want to start a family so that I can not only unionize/unify the people of the community but also to have the ability to enact more ambitious  and audacious role-playing feats on the server. I don't have any call to actions or want to stop any evil or corruption I just want to give players a reason to come back to the server and bring them new RP experiences they have not played through before while i'm at it. My main goal is RP and that's the driving force behind this, not power or greed.

Why Do You Want A Family: So that my family name has a more meaningful and "official" presence on the server. Being officially a family would mean partnerships, rivalries, and competition. Having it be official means that myself and my family could experience more diverse RP situations and bring more complex situations to the police.

Discord: https://discord.gg/fYVSR8

Who is your PRP admin + rep

Signed,
Jax, Community Manager
EliteAce Community 

"Do not follow me for safety, follow me to learn to lead when I am no longer there." - JaxScythe.png.545762de6e65963dfc2a8809a85c6f5a.png

Find a new Admin+ rep

Signed,

Jax, Community Manager

EliteAce Community

"Do not follow me for safety, follow me to learn to lead when I am no longer there." - JaxScythe.png.545762de6e65963dfc2a8809a85c6f5a.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.