FIDΞ

Player Report

Your Name: FIDE

Server: PRP

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240035164/

Player in question: Snookiebear

Player's SteamID: n/a

Specific Rule(s) Violated: NITRP

Brief summary of what happened: was in the pd as a criminal class, i had a box of meth with me trying to turn it in. snookie had returned and walked up to me handcuffed me then arrested me via bind. he had said nothing in this occurrence after my pleading of telling him i was trying to have one of the officers take a box of meth. The occurrence had zero rp, even though the cops complain that no body roleplays. Any other cop who was a functional human being would have either told me to leave or took the meth and sent me on my way.

evidence: 

Edited by FIDΞ

The Police Department is an AOS/KOS zone. Player was being arrested for trespassing PD. Miranda Rights were told to the suspect and the reason for the arrest. Suspect was then transported to the prison and placed in jail for trespassing PD. I then returned back to the PD. Destroyed the illegal contraband and "impounded" his vehicle.

I have had the same issue with Snookie, @snookiebearI am fine with you arresting him however, you should be more realistic, it seems unrealistic for a police member to only ever really say the Miranda Right's, even among his/her peers, I believe Snookie ruins rp with just arresting as fast as possible and not doing any passive rp. The fun part of Role-play is rping a scenario, I just do not understand why he seems to be in a rush all the time to arrest someone.
Snookie could have role-played the whole situation, and choose not too.

-1 this is a KOS/AOS zone as i know well and he can arrest you for it without a warning