GoodPalSteb

Unban

I was wrongfully banned for "rdm during a sit" for somebody who was raiding my property during the time of the sit. I don't believe that should've counted as a supposed "RDM" as my civil liberties were at stake. I had to exercise my right to protect myself from intruders who were trying to do me harm while I just so happened to be in a sit at my own property

Okay because apparently there's a format here's your stupid format so you guys can be happy

DarkRP 

Your name: GoodPalSteb

Server: DankRP.CO DarkRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91081852

Ban or Warn?:Ban

Approximate time of your ban/warn:1 day

Staff member who issued your ban/warn: CoS [Something] (don't remember) 

Reason behind your ban/warn:

I was wrongfully banned for "rdm during a sit" for somebody who was raiding my property during the time of the sit. I don't believe that should've counted as a supposed "RDM" as my civil liberties were at stake. I had to exercise my right to protect myself from intruders who were trying to do me harm while I just so happened to be in a sit at my own property

Could you connect and get the name of the person that banned you.

Current Head of Administration for EliteAce DarkRP

Infrastructure Team for EliteAce

Hey thank you for making a ban appeal.

Here was the situation as I remember it. I was taking a sit inside someone’s base for OneWays. Both players were in the sit for a good one minute, there was no hostile action occurring both players were just standing near each other and the sit had not ended. Then he just shot the other person while I was checking out how the base entrance work to determine if it was a one way. I determined this to be RDM in a sit as the victim did not commit any aggressive action and the sit was still active.

Denied - No evidence to make a verdict as your story differs from the staff member is question.

Current Head of Administration for EliteAce DarkRP

Infrastructure Team for EliteAce