Steam Name: Icicle Cat

In-Game Name: Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419352950

Discord: kaoticxjacobx #3096

References: none

Have you donated?:Not yet but plan to.

Time in game (!time in chat):  98 hours

Do you own a working microphone?:  yes

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: About three years but, got 400 hours in the game.

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: Admin, Senior Mod.

Number of Warns: 0

Have you ever been banned on here before?: no

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: no

What Rank are you applying for?: Trail Mod or Mod

Time Zone: Est

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: yes

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): It means that I can help people and new people that comes on this server everyday. Im also, a very experienced person in darkrp and know all of the rules. It would mean the world to me if I got the chance to help out on this server as a staff member. I will be a great help to the server and community and anything that you need me to do/that I need to do. I will also respect other players and staff even if I do not become staff. You will not regret making me staff if you accept me. Im going to play this server even if I do not become staff. This server is amazing to play on and I will play it for years to come. Also, will be on for hours and hours each day to play on this server.

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): I experienced staff on many servers and a bunch of people on gmod likes to be around me. I also will be able to help the staff that have been on for hours and if they want to go to bed I will be on to monitor the server while other staff is offline if im not able to help then I will make up for it the next day. I will try my hardest to be on everyday about 9-10 hours a day. I am also a very mature person I mess around when I am off duty but, I am serious when it comes to doing my job and I will be liked by most of the server. And I will always be there when another staff member needs me to help them and will help them with any situation that comes their and my way. I look forward to joining your staff team.

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?: My ultimate goal is to make this server fun for everyone and to help monitor this server.

+/-
I haven't personally met you or seen you on the server. I haven't seen you active on discord, perhaps because you have a nickname. I would appreciate it if your staff experience was more detailed.