jonathan staff request

Steam Name: hemp-king69 its my brothers

In-Game Name: JON

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566798874

Discord: dda_31 or zeal jon

References: none

Have you donated?:  yes

Time in game (!time in chat): 128h

Do you own a working microphone?: yes i do.

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?:  i starting playing in 2020

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: i havent been staff i want to 

Number of Warns: I have 6 warns. but thats when i started playing

Have you ever been banned on here before?: no i have not been banned.

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?:  No i have not.

What Rank are you applying for?:  The rank I'm applying for is trial moderator 

Time Zone:  est

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: not yet 

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words):  I really want to join staff and help make elite ace a better place for those who want to have a fun time without people  running around rdm for fun I always wanted to be a staff member if I do join I will respect my privileges' and wont hand out random strikes ill try to be on duty when I can. ill help out staff  when they need it ill always help out people who need it ill read the hand book and know what I'm doing so if I do get this I will not mess up   if i don't know how to do something ill ask someone that knows how ill be responsible  I wont disrespect ill do stuff right 

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words):  I want to join cause I wanna make it a help make it a better place for people that wanna have fun can bring joy happiness  i know how to do my job I know some admins to i really want to help make it a really fun place and i will make sure no one will have to be warned ill help out new people teach them how to play   ill make it  a fun place so people wanna come back  and ill do my best so that  people stop rdm nlr and people can stop running the sever for those who wanna have fun  and i will not ban some one cause I don't like them I will treat everyone fair and make the sever fun

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?:  my ultimate  goal is to make Eliteace a better place 

Denied

Failed to meet word requirements

Signed,
Jax, Chief Operating Director
EliteAce Co 

"True leadership is having the strength and knowledge to teach other to lead when you are no longer there, knowing you will be forgotten to time" - Jax