Fuck Simon

Topic name: PoliceRP Fortnite

Your name: Fortnite

Server: PoliceRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65757574

Ban or Warn?: Ban

Approximate time of your ban/warn: 1905 CST

Staff member who issued your ban/warn:  "Chief Simon 1O45" and "baconfoo"

Reason behind your ban/warn: Some cop cuffed me as a cadet. I crashed. Got 2 LTAP bans from different people while logging back in.

Explain why your ban should be overturned: I didn't leave to avoid punishment. I crashed. Additionally, I was not in an admin sit or even involved with any admins to my knowledge.
unknown.png?width=1009&height=568unknown.png?width=1009&height=568

+Support

admins clearly handled it like retards

Good Luck!!

-TacosTheGoat, Former Moderator of EliteAce DarkRP

Former Moderator of EliteAce Police RP server

20 minutes ago, TacosTheGoat said:

+Support

admins clearly handled it like retards

Mostly Staff and the Cop are at fault there 

Don't need to ping me Missing. But anyway when I checked logs I say it said disconnected by User, it never said like timed out or anything. Also I believe bacon knew too as he is Deputy Chief Operating Director/Community Advisor. FYI. When someone LTAPS/LTARPS and don't join back then your not gonna get a sit. Its kind of in the name Left to Avoid Punishment -- Left to Avoid Roleplay

20 hours ago, MrGhosTz said:

Don't need to ping me Missing. But anyway when I checked logs I say it said disconnected by User, it never said like timed out or anything. Also I believe bacon knew too as he is Deputy Chief Operating Director/Community Advisor. FYI. When someone LTAPS/LTARPS and don't join back then your not gonna get a sit. Its kind of in the name Left to Avoid Punishment -- Left to Avoid Roleplay

I wasn't in an admin sit and I hadn't left to avoid RP. You can see that I logged back in within 1 minute of the ban being issued (which was issued almost instantly) - I didn't leave and not join back. I crashed, relaunched my GMOD quickly and rejoined to a ban. 

I'm at the point where I don't care if you guys want to double down and ignore the fact that this entire thing is fucking dumb and I shouldn't have been banned twice for crashing. I can just go play somewhere else because if this is how staff handles shit now, I can only see it being a problem in the future.

Denied.
The HOA stated you were disconnected whether or not the same thing happened with the Deputy Chief Of Operations is him, however staff are trained to look in to the cases on this community and is judge fairly. I know this from experience and training I received  from both the HOA and the Deputy Chief Of Operations, they both know what they are doing if the logs state you self disconnected then you self disconnected. However I am not saying you didn't crash but from what the HOA has told me you disconnected so at this point I must decline you application and advise you to wait out the punishment.

Thanks for applying best of luck to you, Senior Administrator Dodge.

EliteAce:
~ Senior Administrator
~ Assistant Department Manager
Thanks, Dodge.

spacer.png