Solobit

Solobit's application - Server Director

Steam Name: Solobit

In-Game Name: Solo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63380497

Discord: Solobit#6053

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: 2012

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: 

Yes. Admin on AsylumRP (DarkRP and ZombieRP). Admin on ZarpRP (DarkRP Server). Co-owner and founder of SinRP (SinCityRP project I worked on, I was Server and Community manger. As well as Lead Developer. Project fell through due to my partner failing to invest time and effort into it.) I am also Moderator on PoliceRP.

Number of Warns: None.

Have you ever been banned on here before?: Never.

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: Yes. Zombie survival server way back in 2017

Time Zone: EST

What does being a Server director mean to you? (150+ words): Being Server director means that I hold the responsibility of managing the server and creating a great RP experience which offers a lot of fun, from which stems the opportunity to shape this new server on solid foundations which assure it's Success. Alongside the fact that I will be constantly working on bettering the many aspects of the server, from Addons, to Staff, as well as taking player feedback into consideration such that everyone feels their opinion is valued as it should be. It means I will be giving 110% of my effort all day, everyday into making sure the server runs smoothly and efficiently. Ever since I was appointed commander I had a vision, a dream, and being Server Director will allow me the luxury of bringing that vision into fruition, learning from the mistakes of my predecessors and fixing what went wrong, truly making MilitaryRP a great server again.

Why do you want to become a Server Director; what can you bring to the position?(150+ words): I want to become Server Director because I believe not only that I am capable of holding this position, I am able to truly do good with it. I've been listening to player feedback even before I was commander, from both MilRP players and Elite Ace community members. I've put in quite an effort as commander to get things into good shape and ready for launch but wasn't able to fully bring my Image into reality due to failings out of my control. Becoming Server Director means that I will be responsible for bringing both my Image and the suggestions and hopes of the player base into the server, truly making it a place where everyone feels part of the community and appreciated as they should be. The server has a tremendous amount of potential and so do I, and If I were to be picked as Server Director then I will be giving my all into making sure the server reaches that potential. I bring with me experience, professionalism, activity and a vision. All of which are vital to the success of the server, and it is my aim to do the most I can with this position for the server and for the players. At the end of the day, I am a player like any other and I wish to see this server succeed because it will give the players and I as well a great RP experience to enjoy.

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Director?: My ultimate goal is to make my mark on the server listings. I want this server to achieve its utmost potential and become renowned for being an amazingly coordinated server, a elegantly organized community and delicately directed by myself. I want people to think "Yeah I enjoy playing on Elite Ace Military RP" because if the players enjoy the server then I have done my job. But I want to do more than my job, I want people to see Elite Ace MilitaryRP on the highest charts in the listings, I want people to know that this server took time and effort that I put in to make and succeed.

Why should we choose you over others?: Because I have a lot of experience to bring to the table, as well as the fact that I am known in the community and already part of the staff team on the community. I am mature and dedicated, meaning I offer no time for foolery, never steering off the path to my goal for success. I am professional and conduct myself as much, meaning I do my job and do it well. I am a player who wishes to enjoy the server more than any other, meaning you reap what you sow, and I plan on having a bountiful harvest.

References: (Previous References): Dindu, Sudo/Barack Obama, Dodge
(New References): Hasan, Simon/MrGhosTz, Baconfoo and Tullemac

You need a smt member to endorse you who is it?: Hasan, Simon/MrGhosTz, Baconfoo and Tullemac

Edit: My VB was removed.

"Thou shalt kill the beloved of those who resist."
-Scythe Commandments

+ support

~He has demonstrated the utmost competency to me in other areas on PD. He puts his all into things.

~This application looks as though effort was put into it. 

~Them some nice references...

M. Conrad Bulkey

Commissioner, Rockford Police Department (ret'd)

bulkey__3.png.20fdf0f314c289b9e7c116f9be76267e.png

HUGE +support 

-experienced

-professional

-dedicated

-trusted community member

-great rper who is always trying to improve rp

-It is my honest opinion that Solo would be the perfect fit for this position.

I would 100% support + this, but while im reading this it seems like you have no experience in Milrp. Unless i skipped a sentence like an ( Idiot) I am lol.

+/- Support form me

2 hours ago, Missing | EliteAce said:

I would 100% support + this, but while im reading this it seems like you have no experience in Milrp. Unless i skipped a sentence like an ( Idiot) I am lol.

+/- Support form me

I have experience as a player on MilRP, I was commander on several servers as well as the EliteAce server. I only choose to staff on servers I see potential for. Thank you!

"Thou shalt kill the beloved of those who resist."
-Scythe Commandments

Just now, TacosTheGoat said:

+support 

doesnt ride smt cock liker cloaker

Very true but I have seen him staff on Police RP. But Half bad