In-Game Name: FN_jordi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:538874361

Discord: Yordi#3619

References: N/A

Have you donated?: $50

Time in game (!time in chat): 3d 3h 3m

Do you own a working microphone?: yes

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: NOV 1ST 2020

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: I did some staffing as an admin on frost DRP

Number of Warns: 5 Warns

Have you ever been banned on here before?: no

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: no

What Rank are you applying for?: T-mod

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: Yes

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): What does being a staff member mean to me. i would love to be staff i just want to gain lots of experience so i can eventually become a well respected part of the community you have all created i really appreciate the chance that you are all giving people by training them to become staff or anything else i also appreciate the love you guys have for this community. becoming staff would really mean a lot to me it would put me in perspective of the staff members when they have to do a sit with me or anyone and i just want to feel like a real part of this community by showing you all that i can be a great mod or t-mod i will try my absolute best to bring happiness and friendliness to this community that i adore so much i really love the great place you have all created and I'm very excited to try and become a part of what you have all created as eliteace. 

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): i want to become a staff member because i want to help out i feel like elite ace has become like my family. and i want to strengthen the love i have for the moderators admins and owner as friends and as people i respect what can i bring to the staff team? i can bring all of my skills, qualities, values, interests, academic knowledge and life experience to elite ace as a staff member and as part of your community like i said before i want to bring loads of things like happiness and friendliness to a community that already adores every single staff member i just want to be added to the family that elite ace and the members have created for us thank you for the opportunity that you have given me and thank you for letting me apply for staff.

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?: Helping people out when they need it most and making the server a safe and friendly place for everyone to enjoy the full RP experience.

pretty good 

+support

Edited by Drewberry

Hey shut the fuck up sellnog Noone gives a shit about your site stop advertising on people apps fuck head