References: Willy

Have you donated?: No

Time in game (!time in chat):  54 Hours

Do you own a working microphone?:  Yes

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: 3000 Hours,  About 5 Years

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?:  No

Number of Warns: 5

Have you ever been banned on here before?:  No

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?:  Yes Gaming Light

What Rank are you applying for?:  Trial Mod

Time Zone:  EST

Have you read the Staff Handbook?:  Yes

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): 

A Staff Member is someone who moderates the server, enforces the rules, and makes the game better for the players. A Staff Member is someone who helps the server achieve its overall goal. A Staff Member solves problems that occur in the server and helps people when they are confused in situations. A Staff Member uses their powers for the good of the server and doesn't abuse the powers they are given. A Staff Member is someone players on a server can go to with their problems and concerns and get a clear answer from. A Staff Member is someone who the people of a server can trust to do their job fairly and correctly. To me, a Staff Member means that you are the reason that the server functions properly, without you, the server would be chaos and with no one to moderate it, it wouldn't be a server without Staff.

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): 

I want to be a Staff Member because I want to help Elite Ace grow. I want people to come on Elite Ace and stay on Elite Ace because of the way the Staff handle problems. I want People to remember Elite Ace as a server with good Staff and a good community so they will be inclined to come back. I want to help people with their problems and questions when they come to me. I would bring a good reputation to the Staff Team because I will be patient with everyone and respond to all the reports I can. I want to become part of a community that I already have friends in. I would love to be apart of the Elite Ace Staff Team because I think that I would add a positive impact on the server by helping and enforcing all the rules in the server.

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?:

My Ultimate Goal for Staff on Elite Ace is to make friends, grow the community, and help people.

Posted (edited)

+ Support

+ Effort on app

+ Good Encounterments in game/ Not Toxic

would like to see him on the staff team

Edited by John F Kennedy
  • Like 1

+ Support

+ Effort on app

+ Good Encounterments in game/not toxic

would like to see him on the staff team

- Number of warns