When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: 2 years+

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: None

Number of Warns: 6

Have you ever been banned on here before?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: No

What Rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Time Zone: EST

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: No

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): Being a staff member meaning to me is to enforce rules and make sure people have a fun time! You also have to protect the community from minges and people who don't follow the rules. But to the people who don't know the rules you should not yell at them but rather try to explain what they did wrong, this will ensure they don't do it again. Staff means everything to me i want to make the server happy and i want people to have fun. i have been playing Garry's mod since i first got my computer. i know a good server from a bad one and this is an awesome server and i want to be more part of it. And if i got admin it would mean everything to me. That's what  being a staff member means to me

Why do you want to become a Staff Member what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): As mentioned above i love this server and i love the staff here to they are kind and caring and if i were staff i would love to meet other staff one of the people i was influenced to become a staff was by Donald Duck. hes nice and hes a great staff member. i would bring to the staff community a great admin who is ready to inforce rules and tell people what they did wrong. and like i said this would mean everything to me if you picked me as a staff member. and i think i would be an overall  good admin and use my power for good, this has been my staff application by Steelix.

-Thank you

-Steelix

32 minutes ago, Steelix said:

Steam Name: The Steel Snake

In-Game Name: Steelix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526345053

Discord: Steel#9676

References: None

Have you donated?:No

Time in game (!time in chat): 20H

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: 2 years+

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: None

Number of Warns: 6

Have you ever been banned on here before?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: No

What Rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Time Zone: EST

Have you read the Staff Handbook?: No

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): Being a staff member meaning to me is to enforce rules and make sure people have a fun time! You also have to protect the community from minges and people who don't follow the rules. But to the people who don't know the rules you should not yell at them but rather try to explain what they did wrong, this will ensure they don't do it again. Staff means everything to me i want to make the server happy and i want people to have fun. i have been playing Garry's mod since i first got my computer. i know a good server from a bad one and this is an awesome server and i want to be more part of it. And if i got admin it would mean everything to me. That's what  being a staff member means to me

Why do you want to become a Staff Member what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): As mentioned above i love this server and i love the staff here to they are kind and caring and if i were staff i would love to meet other staff one of the people i was influenced to become a staff was by Donald Duck. hes nice and hes a great staff member. i would bring to the staff community a great admin who is ready to inforce rules and tell people what they did wrong. and like i said this would mean everything to me if you picked me as a staff member. and i think i would be an overall  good admin and use my power for good, also i am very active on the server. Also if you need me on there is a 75% chance ill get on. at this point i dont know what to say, I love this server, im active, im respectful and i love garrys mod. im also ready to put my past beside me and move to the future, Also ive had past expeirence on Beta/Dev servers. this has been my staff application by Steelix.

-Thank you

-Steelix

- Support

Been banned before

Number of warns

Spammed Replys

Time

Didnt read handbook

23 hours ago, Momt said:

- Support

Been banned before

Number of warns

+/- Time

Didnt read handbook

Made edits to my reply.

-Support hasn't read staff handbook

-Support Spamming

-Support Hours on EA

-Support Has been banned before 

I've known him before Gmod and he 1. Has been blacklisted from staff/server  on a previous gmod server.

2. He's threatened to sue the owners of this server before.

3. Irresponsible (Know from experience)

-Willy

Hi everybody Steelix here, I’m on my phone and not sighned in so sorry for the typos. I would like to clear up some things that support has said. First of all for spamming reply’s was my edits to my Staff app 2nd of all about me being blacklisted from staff, it was a complete misunderstanding and they soon unblacklisted me. 3rd I never threatened to sue elite ace I was talking for someone who was banned and I cleared this out with Jax. And I am still learning so sorry for being irresponsible but that’s usually not me. I will also be reading the staff hand book soon when I have time

I hoped this helped and have a very nice day 

-Steelix

Dont comment on your own staff application bro

-Support
-In many of my interactions with him he has shown himself to be extremely toxic

-Hasn't read staff handbook

-According to willy he was blacklisted on another server

-I do not believe he is responsible enough to be on the staff team

We are a collection of flaws and perfections, but what's flawed and what's perfect is bound to interpretation.

Jonothan Peterson,
Former Mod

- Support

Been banned before

Number of warns

+/- Time

Didnt read handbook

From the few interactions I have had with him most of them are negative I don't think he would be a good addition to the staff team.

-Support 

deserves a blacklist not a staff opportunity.

nothing but toxic interactions.

- A Random Guy 

Denied

Over all bad negative responses

You can reapply in two weeks