369 street crips  

1. 1. I want my gang in eliteace.

• Family Name: 369 street crips
    • What Do You Want Tag To Say: 369 crips
    • Acquaintances: association with The Saprono mafia
    • Leader Of Family: Me/Farhan
    • Co-leader of the family: Nasif
    • Names Of Members: Me/Farhan, alexis, John, dr, Franklin. Nasif, Scuba
    • All Members Discords: john/john(lx_xlllll)#6021 Farhan/vibing 369#3909 alexis/! Vlix ! #4794 Franklin/Drippy_Franklinツ #5468 nasif/nasif31 #3354 Scuba #5402
    • All Members Steam IDS I need help with
    • Reason For Starting Family: We started because we are unemployed turned to crime to survive. Also started when the Industrial Revolution started.
    • Why Do You Want A Family: We want a family to show why we isn't a joke . Also we feel a sense of community and “family. Other reasons include the need for excitement or because they believe it is the best way to “survive”, or gain “respect” or “status”
    • Reason For Starting Family: The reason starting feel a sense of community and “family”. Other reasons include the need for excitement or because they believe it is the best way to “survive”, or gain “respect” or “status”.

You need an Admin + to represent you
That just means you need a staff member above Admin too say they know your gang is good and wont be mingey