In Game Name: Willy

Server: PoliceRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207859222

Date Of Warn: Wednesday April 8th at 5:48PM

Warn Reason: Meta Gaming

Why should we remove the warn?: the reason I feel that the warm should be removed is because it happend when I was as a PD and a seal searched a "seceret" vault in the wall at the club so I searched it too and found the dictator in it so I got warned for meta gaming because I looked inside of the " secret vault" And I did not really now that I was not able to search that and at the time didn't really know the meaning of "meta gaming" . And I've learned from my mistake and will not get warned for that reason again.

1352D2E0-220B-4CD5-A162-9E8024DD3574.jpeg

+ i think geting a warn for opening a well known spot is not realy meta game if it was a pd raid they would have seen that they thats info he could have easly gained in rp 
also MEGE GAME

Posted (edited)

+/- if the cop were on a crimals class and switch to pd that a new life then you don't remember nothing from your old life which would me meta game.And if zeal search the vault then why did they not find them?When you search the same vault?

+ It spelled wrongly.

Edited by Donald The Duck
Fixing things

On 4/13/2021 at 9:07 AM, Donald The Duck said:

+/- if the cop were on a crimals class and switch to pd that a new life then you don't remember nothing from your old life which would me meta game.And if zeal search the vault then why did they not find them?When you search the same vault?

+ It spelled wrongly.

+ Its a well known spot

No I did not switch I was on PD the whole time if I said I was on criminal it was a wording error

@Donald The Duck I was never on criminal and did NOT break NLR the zeal searched the room so I went back and searched the room and went to open the painting and found the Dictator who was KOS and when I found him he told me "I was meta gaming" then I got warned of "Mege Game"

On 4/16/2021 at 9:30 AM, Donald The Duck said:

Willy then you just got on and play cop no other class.

Yes During that whole situation i was on cop