johnny joestar simp LC app

In-Game Name: johnny joestar simp

Discord Tag (Ex: Throwaway#1234): ジョニージョースターシンプ#0925

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107705551

Current Rank: SGM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2/17/21

What timezone are you in?:CST

How many warns / strikes do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (Minimum of 300+ words): I think that i would make an amazing low command because i have experience as high command in SWAT and i have a lot of experience with the server joining back in november and making MSGT in like 20 days i was CPT for awhile (like 2 weeks i don't remember) and i have experience as saff (im am currently a mod for elite ace). the reason i want to become LT is so i can better help pd and help host meeting and help increase rp in pd  i want to help make sure that everyone are following the rules and that everyone has a good time i want to help improve the pd and make sure that we make the pd the best it could be. i feel my experience can help improve the pd and help every ofc be the bethey can be and make sure that no one that shouldn't be a cop doesn't i want everyone to be the best that they can be and to have the best rp experience that they possibly could. i believe that i am qualified for this position due to my rank as swat TL and the fact that i have trained many cadets for swat and pd i have attended manny pd meeting i have like a 90% attendance rate for said meetings i have had a lot of experience on the server. and i have a lot of experience with gmod i have almost 800 hour in almost 400 of those on the server and i have a  lot of experience as a crim. im alway online so i can do tag requests at any at the drop of a hat and im almost always on the server be it on swat or on staff thank you for reading.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):yes

-Support

with the server being down for the past week you couldnt of been active

I will be holding this off for more feedback.

Barack Obama

Former Admin on PoliceRP

Rockford Police Department Captain

Rockford Swat Department Sergeant Sniper

+Support 
Good enough guy, spelling and punctuation is obviously shit, but hes a good fit I believe. 

Denied

- Not Active Enough

- Doesn’t Do Very Much SGT+ Work

Barack Obama

Former Admin on PoliceRP

Rockford Police Department Captain

Rockford Swat Department Sergeant Sniper