In-Game Name: SON GOKU

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193214559

Discord: The Ghost#4625

References: noone 

Have you donated?: yes i have

Time in game (!time in chat):  2d 23h 25m

Do you own a working microphone?:  yes i do

When did you start playing Garry's Mod?: i start playing in 2017

What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?:  i was a staff on A old cop roleplay before i started playing on eliteace 

Number of Warns:  i only have one warn

Have you ever been banned on here before?:  no i have not 

Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: no i have not 

What Rank are you applying for?:  Trial Moderator 

Time Zone:  My time zone is EST

Have you read the Staff Handbook?:  Yes i have 

What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words):what staff means to me is a team of well picked individuals who can uphold and follow the server rules to make the server a better and fun place. staff are the ones players go to when a situation occurs and things get heated. staff members are smart with their decision making and have to be accurate in doing so to make sure nothing happens . To me being a staff member is also being part of a group that shares the same goals and values as each other. staff members are all around awesome . they can teach, punish and even make your day amazing. staff members have to uphold the law of eliteace . staff members serve and protect the community and i would love to do everything listed above for eliteace.  Being staff means the world to me and i would love to be apart of the team and keep ElteAce going for much longer

Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): 

want to make the community bigger, I want to warn people for bad behavior. I want to help out on the server. I've seen rule breakers on your server and I want to stop it. We all know that nobody likes rule breakers, hackers sometimes anticheats help out with it. I've been on the loads of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a hole server for trolls to abuse. I fully read the rules and I know. I always play Garry's Mod when I can. I currently have 800+ hours game time on Garry's Mod, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my experience dedicated into community. I am often on late at night when some staff are not and I witness the rule-breakers not being punished and feel the need to step in and take control of the situation. I am a gamer and I play all games all night long. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I like to relax and rp. I am 16 and I haven't really felt the need to be Staff in a game until now, Garry's Mod is full of trolls that need to be taken care of for example Youtubers. I am very active and sometimes i can't play because of family problems. I play  from 1 hour to 12+ hours. I believe this will contribute to my time as Trial Moderator hugely, most of the time staff members could be busy with sits and having more moderators could free up the server admins for serious and urgent problems.I would like to be staff because I want to help other people if there is a problem and to make people's experience on ELITEACE better. I really love to play POLICERP with people. And I really would appreciate a chance to be staff on EliteAce. And i will never do dumb thing on this server because i don't want  people to  leave ElteAce server forever 

What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?:  my Ultimate is to keep ElteAce and fun place for player to keep coming back 

+Support

Ive talked with this guy and saw a lot of potential 

Has very good rp situations 

+ Support

+ Experience

+ Playtime

+ Effort

+ Support

+ very good application

+ active on the server 

+  Lott's of effort on application 

8 hours ago, chuebaca said:

+ Support

+ very good application

+ active on the server 

+  Lott's of effort on application 

We are a collection of flaws and perfections, but what's flawed and what's perfect is bound to interpretation.

Jonothan Peterson,
Trial Mod

ACCEPTED 
Good Job 👍

Message Guapo#0243