Xeno

Moderators
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Xeno

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. +/- Support - Was unsure of own warn count - Was apart of gaming light (sus community) + Has prior staff experiences Good luck amigo. - Xeno
  2. Xeno

    Player Report

    +/- Support As much as I like and respect Sugah, there is clear evidence of him harassing Phoenix, however, there is a lack of evidence depicting when this started and how this started, so I could be wrong here and perhaps phoenix said something rude to Sugah to begin the argument and is reporting him now. I will wait for other responses and more evidence.
  3. Xeno

    Pheniox staff report

    There were 2 staff online at the time so I dont understand why you should be taking the sit
  4. Xeno

    Pheniox staff report

    + Support He was taking his own sits off duty, I was one of the online staff with Past.
  5. Steam Name: Xeno In-Game Name: Xeno SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420210687 Discord: Xeno#1010 Age: 15. Country: Pennsylvania. References: Jax forwarded me here after a short conversation. Have you donated?: No. How many hours do you have? I had almost 100 hours before the server was reworked, currently I have 9h and 11m. Do you own a working microphone?: Yes, I have backup's as well. When did you start playing Garry's Mod Christmas of 2019. What are your prior staff experiences in Garry's Mod?: I moderate several gmod servers. (Used to moderate 2, 1 of those being this server) Number of Warns: 1 Have you ever been banned on here before?: No. Have you ever been banned from any Garry's Mod community before?: Nope. What Rank are you applying for?: Moderator Time Zone: EST Have you read the Staff Handbook?: Yes. What does being a Staff Member mean to you? (150+ words): I want to be staff purely to help others and to help grow the server to be bigger and better. This is one of the servers where I can join, and have fun and want to come back another time and play again, meaning that I find enjoyment by playing the server. Being staff here means I will be able to indirectly help the server, since I cannot donate or lack funds to do so. While some people are not on, or no mods are to be found online at that time, I can be on to help and moderate the server to make sure everyone follows the rules. Joining the staff team means to me that I can bring happiness to the server, and making sure everyone has a fun filled time. It means to me that I can enjoy and meet new friends/people as staff, Other mods or players who make or call sits. Why do you want to become a Staff Member; what can you bring to the staff team? (150+ words): I want to become staff to help anyone and everyone and to make sure those who break the rules get their rightful punishment. I can be very active, at least a couple hours daily, and If i'm asked to get on, there will be about a 85% chance for me to get on, generally because I want to be helpful, but the 15% is either me not feeling enough energy to get on and help or I'm not feeling good, or a general absence, our family travels a ton, so that's why I may not be on daily, but otherwise I can try my hardest to be on as most as I can. School is also a common reason. I can bring my good and happy nature to the team, always attempting to get others on and active to have a fun RP experience. I will be quick on my feet to take sits or relax on duty and wait for sits if needed. I enjoy the server and If I can support the server without donating I'll support it with my time and effort. I will put the ELITE in Eliteace with my work. You can never have too many moderators/admins on at one time. I may need a bit of work, since the server I used to moderate shut down. But other than that I look forward to working with the staff team of Eliteace and I hope to talk to you soon. What is your ultimate goal in becoming a Staff Member?: My goal is to climb the staff ranks to do the absolute best I can to support the Eliteace server! Had to remake the app since I missed some stuff. Ciao!